We believe that wearing a uniform can help to give children the feeling of belonging to the School Community and a sense of pride in our school.
PLEASE SUPPORT THE WEARING OF SCHOOL UNIFORM.
Uniform is comfortable, inexpensive and stops competition about fashion trends.
- Navy sweatshirts or cardigans with the school logo on (navy jumpers without the logo are acceptable)
- Sky blue short-sleeved shirts or polo shirts with or without the school logo
- Grey pinafore dresses, skirts or trousers
- Girls can wear blue dresses during the Summer period
- Black shoes should be sensible and flat. No trainers please
- Jewellery is NOT allowed except for small stud earrings
- Nail varnish is not allowed
- Head dresses for religious purposes are expected to be Navy or Sky Blue
The children must not wear track suits or branded clothing
- Plain sky blue or white t-shirt (with or without school logo)
- Plain black shorts/leggings
- Plain black pumps/football trainers